▪ Pick up at the “Francisco Secada Vigneta” International Airport in Iquitos or at the place indicated by the guest.
▪ Transfer to the Port of Nauta in private mobility with air conditioning (1.30 hours).
▪ On the way presentation of our tour guide, who will welcome and inform the Program Itinerary.
▪ Arrival at the Port of Nauta.
▪ Visit the Sapi Sapi Lagoon (water mirror) to observe the largest freshwater fish in the world: the paiche. Also, the dragon fish, turtles, etc.
▪ Transfer to the Ecolodge where you will be greeted with a welcome cocktail.
▪ Lunch at the Ecolodge and rest.
▪ Visit to the Community of Coastal Artisans who will teach us a great part of their culture, customs and the elaboration of their crafts (they can be purchased if you wish).
▪ Botanical walk in our primary forest, in order to know the fruit trees and medicinal plants, as well as learn a little more about their health benefits and their adaptation to the environment (optional).
▪ Return and dinner at the Ecolodge.
▪ Discussion on myths, legends, listening to the experiences and magical stories of the jungle told by the tour guide.
Optional activities subject to additional costs:
▪ Visit to the Amazon Rescue Center of manatees: We will learn a little more about this species, as well as about other animals rescued by this organization (on the way to the Port of Nauta).
▪ Navigation to the Ucamara: We will have the opportunity to know the source of the Amazon River – the Ucamara (the fluvial depression that gives rise to the river), formed by the union of the Ucayali and Marañón Rivers.
▪ Night excursion: through the forest to see nocturnal mammals and listen to the sound of the jungle, as well as go in search of tarantulas and alligators.
▪ We will start the day from very early (5:45 A.M.) to appreciate the kapok sunrise and to do the bird sighting activity within the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
▪ Return to the Ecolodge and breakfast.
▪ Walk to the Sapira Stream where we will appreciate primary forest.
▪ Return to the Ecolodge, lunch and rest.
▪ Visit to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve – Nauta Caño area, recognized for its abundant flora, fauna and wildlife. Navigation through the jungle of mirrors, sighting of pink and gray dolphins, interpretation walks through flood forests and sightings of the varied flora and fauna of the area.
▪ Visit to the Interpretation Center of the PV1 Pacaya Surveillance Post. In this center will be shown images of how the management of natural resources is developed, especially of species such as taricaya, arahuana, paiche and other natural resources of the Pacaya basin.
▪ Dinner at the Ecolodge and rest.
Optional activity subject to additional cost:
▪ Esoteric Tour: visit of the Shaman (doctor of the jungle) where we will have a ceremony of Spiritual Shamanism and we will learn about the taking of Ayahuasca and Baths of Flowering.
▪ Breakfast at the Ecolodge.
▪ Excursion to appreciate the gray and pink dolphins in the Shiriyacu Zone (if you wish you can bathe with them).
▪ Artisanal Fishing Activity in the Shiriyacu Zone (Fresh Water or Ice Water) using two riparian man techniques for subsistence fishing: rod and trap.
▪ Visit to Las Palmas Native Community where the uses and customs of the activities carried out by the population will be made known. Demonstrations with bow, arrow and blowgun (cucuna). This community belongs to the Kukama Kukamiria People.
▪ Return to the Ecolodge and lunch.
▪ Disembark at the Port of Nauta.
▪ Transfer to the International Airport “Francisco Secada Vigneta” of Iquitos or in the place indicated by the guest.
▪ End of the program.